Thursday 1 March 2012

Day 15

More breakouts...................breakouts from yesterday, became bigger. I couldn't stand it cos it hurts. I popped a few..................

My lips are DRY now. I just cracked my lips and it bled. I just hope my skin will clear soon but it seems impossible, because I feel like my whole face is pimply. You know, washing your face, its sore and really bumpy. That's when you know, your going to have a pimple. Well, that's what my whole face feels like.

I had an acquaintance from uni asked me, 'what happened to your forehead?'. I'm not hurt, neither am I offended. I just wish people who are curious should just keep it to themselves. It was hard explaining that I was in a medication called 'Oratane'.

Aside from that, my face is getting WORSE when I didn't think it would get any worse, it DID.

Signing off,
L.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment