Saturday 17 March 2012

Day 31

Met up with the Doctor today. I'm going to have my 2nd blood test (2nd month) for Oratane tomorrow. Will have to do fasting - meaning I can't eat or drink for 8 hours before the blood test. My dosage have been upp'd from 20mg to 40mg. I am happy! I didn't ask my Doctor to upp it but he did anyways which I am glad because I haven't really experienced much side effects aside from the slight dry to normal lips, and slight to normal dry face.  

It's the beginning of Month 2 and I'm still breaking out, experiencing the 'initial breakout'. I just want my skin to stop breaking out and recover but whenever I wash my face, I still feel as if there are gonna be a few more breakouts to occur because of the bumps beneath my skin. 

All the best for those on Oratane or Accutane.

Note: My first month of Oratane was 20mg. Now my second month of Oratane has been upp'd to 40mg. 40mg journey awaits me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment