Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 18

The worst 'initial breakout' ever. I believe it's going to get even more worse. Big sighs. My family members told me to stop wearing makeup because it won't cover up my acne/pimples on my face. People will still see my flaws but I just can't help it but to wear makeup because I have no choice. It somewhat makes me feel better when I cover it up, even if it does look cakey on my face.

I wish I had perfect skin that didn't need to be covered up by makeup. I wish I can just go out of my house without having to worry what people will think about my skin.

Tired of wearing makeup to cover my face. I can't wait till this 'initial breakout' is over but I don't see it coming soon because when I wash my face, I feel all these bumps coming to surface on my cheeks (which I hardly get acne/pimples) and that is what I felt for my lower jaw and now I'm experiencing big angry acne/pimples on my lower jaw. Argh. Acne/pimples. :(

I wish I can just stay at home and never go out but I have uni. Also, I feel so disgusted at myself when I see the mirror and I feel 'sorry' for the guy who I like and the guy who likes me because of the way I look. Argh.

Back to studying.

Signing off,
L.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment