Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day 34

Realised that a few white heads have started to arise from my nose, it was easy to scrub it off. Just a simple wipe with a tissue, will get off them. It was really weird though. I didn't have any in the morning but when I looked at the mirror in the afternoon, I saw a few white heads sticking out on my nose.

Aside from that, not much dryness but I do have slight dry lips now. My acne/pimples is still the same, if not more or less worse than Day-31. Perhaps, I got bumped up to 40mg now which made me have a few more breakouts. Some are red and angry, some are new and coming to surface.

I can't wait till my face literally stops breaking out..................... It's almost Week 6. Time flies.

P.S - I do notice that Oratane/Accutane leaves scars....

No comments:

Post a Comment