Friday 10 February 2012

Blood test session

Didn't eat or drink straight after dinner, I was so thirsty but I managed. I woke up and went straight to the Labtest. The blood test was alright. It was quite quick. All I felt was the needle and the pressure draining my blood out of my system into the tubes. I had 2 blood test tubes taken.

Was told that it will take 2 working days to get my results. And my family doctor told me to book an appointment a week's time so I booked an appointment on the 16th of February Thursday which is most likely the day where I start on my Oratane medication. I can't wait but I am sorta dreading the initial breakout stage but it will be worth it in the end.

Signing off,
L.

X

P.S - I will be posting up pictures of my acne before taking Oratane when I am free to take pictures and upload them on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment