Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 8

Finally, the start of Week 2!

I'm not experiencing any heavily dry lips. Just the occasional normal to slight dry lips. No dry skin? But I've been religiously putting lotion every time I finish having a shower. Also I have been drinking more than 2 litres of water per day. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with drinking more than 2 litres of water during uni but I'll be ok. Will need to visit the toilet, always though. Kinda annoying but I'll be ok.
.
.
.
Just looked into the mirror, one of my big acne/pimple on my forehead has slightly decreased in size but it is still there. It comes and goes, I suppose. My face still looks the same, no changes from yesterday, Day-7.

What a horrible timing to have 'the time of the month' during Oratane but I'll just have to bear with it.

Signing off,
L.

X

P.S - I might get a fringe just before uni starts. I need to cover my horrible forehead. I think it will make my face look less pimply. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment