Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 6

Last night of Day 5, I had a really bad headache. I couldn't sleep well because of the splitting headache. I'm not sure whether this has to do with Oratane or not but I hope not.
.
.
.
I woke up this morning with a new acne/pimple on my left jaw, it came with a whitehead. Aside from that, everything is fine. Also, I looked in the mirror and realised that my nose tip and the corners of my mouth are starting to flake. I never really had blackheads before Oratane but since then, my blackheads have been slightly noticeable. Also, my face (forehead, laugh lines and cheeks to be exact) is filled with skin coloured bumps (I had them before Oratane but it seems more noticeable). Looks as if they are coming up more on the surface making it more noticeable when I look in the mirror with daylight lighting. What a horrible bumpy complexion. I-feel-so-ugly.

Washing my face since starting Oratane has been horrible due to the soreness by gently rub on my face because of the acne/pimples and gently rubbing my face, feeling all these tiny bumps all over my face. Really made me miss my old days where I had clear skin, good complexion with no bumps whatsoever.

Was searching whether the skin coloured bumps are simply tiny pimple bumps or closed condomes, so I went acne.org and searched the correlation between "Accutane and Closed Condomes", apparently some on Accutane had cured closed condomes (meaning their closed condomes came to surface and became whiteheads/acne/pimples) --oh dear, I have a lot of those, does that mean I'll have more breakouts.....-- and others, still had closed condomes even till the end of their Accutane journey. I really hope that Oratane cures my skin coloured bumps, whatever they might be called in scientific terms. //crosses fingers//

Signing off,
L.

X

P.S - no changes in oilier-face-than-usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment