Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 7

Woke up this morning and the biggest acne/pimple on my forehead has slightly decreased (but it is still there) and most of the new acne/pimples that I have gotten from Oratane in the beginning has began to dry out.

Looked myself in the mirror before heading out and realised how bad my skin looked. Managed to use a compact powder foundation all over my face. Slightly bettter but still the same. Can't hide my acne/pimples and I don't dare to use a concealer since I'll be out for less than 2-3 hours.
.
.
.
Just came home, took off my makeup and washed my face. Feel so much better. I just love being at home. Also noticed when I was washing my face that the tiny bumps on my face has somewhat multiply on my laugh lines. Or am I thinking too much? Face is still full of acne/pimples and very very bumpy everywhere. --sigh--

Same, very slight dry lips (I think I can go without a lipbalm or I can apply less than 2x a day), dryness on the corners of my mouth is gone (perhaps it's due to Lucas PaPaws). Other than that, nothing.

Should I be glad or not?


Signing off,
L.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment