Thursday 16 February 2012

Skincare and makeup products I'm using on Oratane

Here's my skincare regime on Oratane.

Please note that these products are found in New Zealand and I couldn't find the whole range of Cetaphil because it is limited and quite pricey, and I also couldn't find Aquaphor.
.
.
.
/Face/


[[--Day--]]


Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - For all skin types. Fragrance, soap and lanolin free, gentle on baby's skin, removes light makeup, non-comedogenic (won't block pores), helps skin retain moisture, pH balance, won't sting eyes, for face and body.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture (Sensitive) - For the face. Non-comedogenic (won't block pores), hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, alcohol-free.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 85+ with Helioplex - Waterproof, sweatproof, non-comedogenic (won't block pores), oil-free and PABA-free.
.
.
.
[[--Night--]]

The same products without sunscreen.
.
.
.
/Makeup/


After putting Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 85+, I will move on to putting on Makeup.


[[--On days where I feel like 'covering' up my acne/pimples--]]

:: Holika Holika Aqua Petite Jelly BB Cream SPF 20+ 
- "This product contains over 80% healthy aqua. The moistful jelly texture on your skin is enriched with moisture, soaking into your skin and and clarifying your skin." Water resilient skin, cool and fresh even in Summer.

and

:: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation in Fair
- "Our ORIGINAL SPF Foundation gives you all the flawless coverage you want with a naturally luminous finish that won't clump or cake. It's clinically proven to improve the appearance of your skin over time. The creamy minerals diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying out your skin. Its sikly, soft texture looks like a powder but feels like a cream and buffs on beautifully. Made with only the purest, highest quality ingredients. It's makeup so pure you can sleep in it."
.
.
.
[[--On days where I feel like wearing 'less' makeup--]]


:: Holika Holika Aqua Petite Jelly BB Cream SPF 20+ 
:: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation


Depends if I feel like wearing liquid or powder. But I will only pick ONE to use.
.
.
.
[[--Makeup remover--]]

Biore Makeup Remover


/Body/


St. Ives Hydrating Vitamin E - Made with natural ingredients non-irritating, dermatologist tested, formulated without Parabens & Phthalates. :: I am going to use this in combination with the Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion. I'm not sure whether this is non-comedogenic (won't block pores), however I believe this is fine to use.

Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion - For all skin types. Fragrance, soap and lanolin free, gentle on baby's skin, removes light makeup, non-comedogenic (won't block pores), helps skin retain moisture, pH balance, won't sting eyes, for face and body. :: I'm going to use this for my body or face?, the places where I have dry patches.
.
.
.
/Lips/

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly - Use in the morning before putting any kind of lipbalm. Will put it in my bag and bring it everywhere with me, just incase.

Lipbalm - Will apply every now and then.

Lucas PaPaw Remedies Lucas' PaPaw Ointment - A local topical application for boils, burns, cahfing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment