Friday 17 February 2012

Day 2

It's Day 2 of taking Accutane/Oratane.

So, after taking the first pill (Day-1) in the afternoon. Before I slept at night, I could feel my forehead becoming tight? My face felt congested, I don't dare to touch my face. I washed my face with Cetaphil gentle cleansing wash followed by moisturiser and felt bumps on parts of my face (especially my forehead).

This early afternoon, I woke up and looked in the mirror. Yes my acne/pimples are still the same but I have a few sore acne/pimple coming to surface on my forehead, left jaw and chin. I'm not sure whether it's the Oratane or whether I had a pre-breakout before Oratane but either way, washing my face is kinda sore especially on the forehead.

As I'm typing this, I feel as if I have shit-loads of acne/pimples surfacing on my forehead. Hate the ones on my temples because it makes it even more sore?

Just looked in the mirror, seeing where all my new acne/pimples are situated at.

My forehead - no whiteheads coming to surface yet. Just new red big acne/pimple bumps on both side of my temples.

My left jaw - one new big acne/pimple bump with a whitehead

My chin - one new big acne/pimple bump with a whitehead
.
.
.
Overall, this is only Day 2. No side effects yet I believe? But I've been putting lipbalm every now and day and moisturiser everywhere after I shower.

Signing off,
L.

X

P.S - Just looked at the mirror. Yes, I believe I am experiencing the pre-initial breakout and I also believe that I will get my initial breakout in a week's time. Uni starts in 10 days, oops. Hope all is well.

P.P.S - I realised my face is oilier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment