Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 3

No new breakouts. Just really oily skin, much much more oilier than usual. I'm not sure whether its because I switched my skincare from Clinique 3 Step System to a much gentle facial wash - Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Cleanser hence the very very oily skin?

My skin type is combination.
.
.
.
No changes on my new breakout from Day-2

"My forehead - no whitehead scoming to surface yet. Just new red big acne/pimple bumps on both side of my temples.

My left jaw - one big acne/pimple bump with a whitehead

My chin - one new big acne/pimple bump with a whitehead"

Except, my left jaw and chin are filled with big whiteheads which looked as if it can be popped any moment.

No side effects yet, I believe. 

Signing off,
L.

X

P.S - I might want to up my dosage from 20mg to 40mg in the 2nd month of taking Oratane. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment