Thursday 16 February 2012

My second visit / Day 1

Just came back from the Doctors. My blood test results was fine, everything was normal except for the thyroid production? I'm not really sure. Had to take another blood test to test for Hypothyroidism cos apparently, I had lower than normal count?

After I left the Doctors, I went straight to the Labtest and took a blood test. It was one blood test tube for Hypothyroidism so that is good.

I am put on 20mg for first month. -16.02.12 Thursday - Day 1

And I will have another appointment with the Doctor in a month's time when I do finish 30 capsules of 20mg and I will most likely up it to 40mg. Meanwhile, I am happy with 20mg for now.

Just took the Oratane 20mg capsule, once a day. And, I feel fine haha. Obviously no effects yet. But will keep this blog updated.

Signing off,
L.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment