Friday 24 February 2012

Day 9

Had lunch, and took my 9th Oratane pill.
.
.
.
Just looked into the mirror, my face is still pimply (same old same old, as previous days. Refer to Day-7 or 8). A few more new outbreaks on my forehead and one big acne/pimple near my chin/right jaw.

Uni starts less than 2 days but whatever. I can do this. Yesterday night, I cut my own side fringe to cover at least 80% of my pimply forehead which is experiencing breakout.... Actually my whole face is experiencing a breakout...not just my forehead. I'm not sure whether I'm experiencing the 'initial breakout' or not.. But I am getting new breakouts on some days, they come and go and they leave a red mark/scar behind.
.
.
.
Off topic, I used to have a straight and side fringe so it was easy for me to cut my own side swept fringe because I had the guideline to guide me. It took me a bloody half a year to grow out my fringe for a mature look but its my last resort. I knew I had to cut a fringe to look 'less' pimply and makeup would slightly cover up. This is a very informative Youtube video on cutting your fringe into a side swept bangs. (I love her videos!)


Signing off,
L.

X

P.S - Hardly any dryness? And face is still producing oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment