Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 11

I feel like I'm growing horns on my forehead. Yes, I'm experiencing more outbreaks. I couldn't stand my acne/pimple, they are big and red! I even put anti-blemish spot gel on these suckers, hoping they will calm down because uni starts tomorrow. Oh dear, is this really the 'initial breakout'?

I am not experiencing any side effects.. No dry skin? Hardly any dry lips.. Only sometimes when I wake up, I will get slight-to-normal dry lips.

But I do notice that when I do my liquid foundation on, the tip of my nose gets dry and flakey. Other than that, I am fine. Also....I've been noticing that my nose looks really rough in the mirror. All my blackheads are appearing on my nose. Horrible.
.
.
.
I hope all is well for uni tomorrow and nobody asks me 'what happened to your skin during the holidays?'

Signing off,
L.

X

P.S - Lately, I have been noticing that every little thing gets to me. Like I get so emotional and moody at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment