Monday 20 February 2012

Day 5

I woke up this morning, haven't taken my 5th Oratane pill and I felt numb lips.

It was definitely a weird numb feeling on my lips as if I had some sort of injection on my upper and lower lips. Kinda like botox and I didn't get a good sleep last night either but I don't think it affected my numb lips. Also, I woke up during the night because I was just so thirsty. I was lazy to get out of bed to go to kitchen to get water, so I tried to get back to sleep in bed. Wrong move. After at least 10 minutes, I knew I had to get up. I was really thirsty by then. Drank 2 cups of water straight and went straight to bed. I fell asleep about half an hour later.

What a night. I think I lack of sleep at this very moment.

Just looked in the mirror, no changes.
.
.
.
Just took my 5th Oratane pill. I'll be heading out for the first time being on Oratane. Also, this is my first time wearing makeup on Oratane. Wearing Holika Holika's Aqua Petite Jelly BB Cream SPF 20+. Coverage: evens my skin tone yet have a sheer-cover. No coverage of my acne/pimples but its ok. I just want to even my skin tone - redness. I like this BB cream because it has a thin consistency and made out of 80% Aqua. Very light on the skin, breathable.

As soon as I came home, I quickly took of my makeup.
.
.
.
No changes still.

No comments:

Post a Comment